Thursday, June 13, 2013

Writing Woes

I'm embarking on a journey to improve my 11 year old son's handwriting. I've 4 girls and none of them have issues with their handwriting. Well it's different with my 2 boys. My eldest son is already 27 and he now has legible handwriting. But when he was in school I always said "you take after me. Handwriting tak cantik(what i meant was 'buruk')."
(Oh lupa nak bagitau tulisan saya hodoh!)

However, I've never been called by any of his teachers to talk about his bad handwriting. So with him now 'tutup kes'.

As for my second son, I'm terribly terribly  worried. His bad handwriting has to be taken seriously. Ive got to step in. I thought his teachers are able to help, but.... (i will not finish this sentence).

Abang said his handwriting masa sekolah rendah was better than adik's! So sebagai ibu yang prihatin, walaupun dah agak lambat, kena face and tackle this matter.

Kita bukak profail kes dulu:
1. Anak lelaki, youngest from 6 siblings
2. 11 tahun
3. Pandai membaca dan menulis semenjak umur 5 tahun.
4. Tiada masalah pembelajaran(learning disabilities) yang ketara semasa tadika.
5. Lebih suka meneroka, melukis, buat origami, merekacipta benda menggunakan kertas, tali dan apa saja.
6. Banyak mulut especially bila cerita pasal anything to do with science, hologram and black holes, and mine craft(!).
7. Has good memory. Sudah menghafal banyak surah-surah juzuk amma.
8. Ibu bapanya ... guru la ya. Kira educated.

Jom kita tengok sample tulisannya. By the way saya dah dapat izin untuk share his handwriting samples .

These are his handwriting samples when he was 5 years old.














































Ok la kan for a 5 year old.
(Bersambung).

No comments: