Monday, July 15, 2013

Write It Right

Alhamdulillah, all praise to Allah, for making it easy for me to help my 11 year old son improve his illegible handwriting. He has made tremendous progress. Let me share with you his before and after handwriting. I began helping him on the 9th of June, 2013. For the first 2 weeks, I sat down with him 15-20 minutes everyday(ok sometimes we missed because either he or mum was kaput!)


  This his handwriting in April.    
                                                       
 This is his handwriting now(July).

Please excuse the wrong answers in the exercise above. Mum was so excited to see her son's beautiful handwriting that she didn't realize his mistakes! 
However A*** has still a long way to go. Kat sekolah dia masih menulis style lama. Bad habits die hard. In school he is always rushed. Nak kena siap salin soalan cepat dan sebagainya. He actually needs a lot of support at home and in school. I hope there are teachers who are as concerned as I am. I hope ada cikgu-cikgu yang sentiasa remind A*** to write nicely. I hope ada cikgu-cikgu yang motivate  dia supaya menulis dengan  lebih baik. 
InsyaAllah saya akan kongsi apa yang saya lakukan untuk membantu A*** memperbaiki tulisannya di dalam posting yang akan datang.

No comments: